Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Now I'm a Blogger - Today, Anyway

I have been considering starting a blog for some time now.  So finally I Googled "blogging" and I found "23 Questions for Prospective Bloggers - is blogging right for you?"  OK, so I am going to try it anyway.

I have been married for more than 30 years.   I have been in "full-time professional ministry" for  nearly 30 years.  I have been a mom for almost 26 years.  I don't write this because I want to give advice to others on how to do ministry or how to be a mom or both.  I just want to write about the journey, moving back and forth between where I have been and where I am now, and maybe even where I think I might be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. If you are going to comment please only say what you would say to my face... and even then, please be kind.